Clarke Trade Shipping Guide
🚛 OUR SHIPPING IS COMPLETELY FREE TO NEARLY ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA!* 🚛
*Delivering to NT, WA & TAS upon request, additional shipping fees may apply. (Email email@example.com or Contact Us)
How long does it take to deliver my order?
1. DELIVERY INFORMATION:
- Delivery Time Frame Estimates:
- ⏱ Standard Shipping:
- For customers in VIC, approximately 3 - 5 business days;
- For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, approximately 4 - 8 business days;
- For customers in QLD, NT, WA and TAS, approximately 7 - 10 business days.
- 🚢 Pre Orders & Special Orders:
- Special Orders are generally between 1 and 4 weeks, please see respective product page for specific time frame estimate.
1.2. Peak Periods:
- If we expect large delays during a peak period or in the unexpected event of an error, we will notify you and take which ever actions may be reasonable or necessary to improve the situation. We will endeavour to get the product to you as soon as possible.
- Saturdays, Sundays and any public holidays in any involved areas are not business days or working days.
- Delivery time only starts after order has been dispatched and buyers’ payments have been processed and cleared. (Usually within 24 hours of order placed, In rare cases Afterpay and Multi-vendor marketplace payment processing may take up to 76 hours).
- We are unable to guarantee a delivery on any specific date/s or times; Should your order be time critical and if there is not more than enough time allowed for the item to arrive, to be aware of the potential of any potential delivery issues.
- Orders are generally shipped from our distribution centre, which is located in Melbourne, the next business day after full payment is received.
- The expected time delivery given is for reference only. Delivery might take longer than expected due to various reasons. However, If you have not received your tracking code within 4 days or your item within 10 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
- Pick up or arranging your own courier is not available at this time.
- Some PO boxes we cannot ship to, some products we cannot ship to PO boxes, If you need to send to a PO box, please check in-advance to avoid order any potential issues or delays.
1.4. Buyers responsibilities:
- It is the buyers responsibility to track and receive their parcel (Regional customers, please check un-deliverable postcodes table below).
- It is the buyers responsibility to provide accurate delivery information.
- It is the buyers responsibility to provide safe and hassle free access for the delivery.
- If you cannot be present for the delivery please nominate a safe location for the parcel to be placed.
1.5. Inaccurate address:
- If we find any major errors or discrepancies with your order or the product is returned us, a team member will be in touch. A re-delivery cost will occur for any products that are returned to us.
- We may use our own discretion to fix any minor errors present if we are able, and will contact you if a confirmation or correction is required.
1.6. Unsuccessful Delivery Attempt or Un-deliverable Packages:
- In the unlikely event that your parcel is returned to us, a representative will contact you via email.
- If no one is present when the order arrives and it is being delivered by Australia Post, a notification will be left in the mail box for you to pick up your parcel in your local Post Office.
- If your item is delivered by Fastway or Allied Express, arrangement will be made in advance to ensure your item to arrive at your door at your convenience. (A re-delivery cost may occur if you are not home at the arranged time.)
1.7. Rejected by Receiver:
- If your item is a gift, please ensure the receiver knows about it to avoid parcel rejection. A re-delivery cost may occur if parcel has to be resent.
- Clarke Trade will choose from multiple delivery partners including those listed in this section, to maintain a vast and effective and consistent delivery network.
- Delivery Location
- Item Volume
- Item Weight
- Item Type
- Item Value
- Time of Year
- Services Available
- Most Items that weighs 22 kg or less will be dispatched with eParcel that is Australia Post’s Internet enabled freight system.
- Each parcel will carry a barcode address label and you will be able to view the location of your item at various points in the delivery process via Australia Post’s online tracking tool.
- When your order is dispatched, you will be given a consignment number. You can use the number to track your order at the Australia Post’s website.
- The below Items are for your reference to Australia Post’s expected delivery time:
- Sending parcels within the same state:
- Between country areas: 4-5 days
- All other deliverable areas: 3-4 days
- Sending parcels to other states:
- Between Melbourne & Sydney: 3-5 days.
- Between Melbourne & Canberra: 3-5 days.
- Between Melbourne & Adelaide: 3-5 days.
- Between Melbourne & Brisbane: 4-8 days.
- Between Melbourne & Tasmania: 4-8 days.
- To all other Interstate Locations: Please ask your local Aus Post PO.
- Please visit http://auspostcom.au/track/ and use the tracking number given to track your item.
- FASTWAY COURIERS (NOW, ARAMEX)
- For item that weighs below 22kg with a lower cost than eParcel, the item will be dispatched with Fastway (Now ARAMEX). You will receive an email confirmation of your order including a tracking number, as soon as your orders are dispatched. ARAMEX provides reliable courier distribution service across Australia. Their comprehensive fleet and professional team will ensure items delivered safely to your door.
- Parcels dispatched with ARAMEX are collected from our premises on a daily basis. Each parcel will carry a barcoded address label and you will be able to view the location of your item at various points in the delivery process via ARAMEX website.
- A non- PO Box address is required for ARAMEX delivery. If you fail to provide the correct information, your parcel will not be dispatched until the accurate information is received by our customer service team.
- To track item that is dispatched with ARAMEX, please visit https://www.aramex.com.au/tools/track/ and use the given tracking number.
- ALLIED EXPRESS
- Parcel that weighs over 22 kg will be dispatched with Allied Express. Allied Express is the biggest and independently owned courier company in Australia with offices in all major mainland capitals.
- Each parcel will carry a barcoded address label and you will be able to track you items through the Allied Express website. Allied Express will contact you prior to delivery via SMS or phone number.
- Allied Express requires consignment note and the postcode of the destination to track item at http://alliedexpress.com.au/ or call 131373 for more queries.
- Parcel with weigh less than 30kg can be dispatched with Toll. Toll is a major integrated logistics provider with an Asia Pacific focus. They provide safe, secure transport services.
- Each parcel will carry a barcoded address label and you will be able to track you items through the Toll website.
- A non- PO Box address is required for Toll’s delivery. If you fail to provide the correct information, your parcel will not be dispatched until the accurate information is received by our customer service team.
- If the delivery is missed, you should receive a card with instructions on how to find your parcel. You can visit Toll website to arrange a re-delivery.
- With the tracking number, you can track the parcel anytime at https://www.tollgroup.com/tools/mytoll
3. UN-DELIVERABLE / EXCLUDED POSTCODES (Table below)
- Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details.
- We try our best to include all the un-deliverable postcodes on the list, however, there are still a few postcodes that are un-deliverable for some items. Orders with no shipment service will be cancelled and refunded automatically.
- Please kindly contact our customer service for more information if you need the item to be delivered to the remote areas to ensure your order could be processed successfully.
PRINCE REGENT RIVER
2641,2717, 2831, 2898, 2899
4184, 4421,4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4805, 9920-9959
4806-4899, 4900-4999, 9960-9999